Friday, June 27, 2008

Sonogram 6/26/08


Had our first official sonogram today at St. Roosevelt Hospital. My mom was with me. Baby Liu kept moving while tech was trying to take decent pics for doctor to review. Mom was cracking up cause the baby is so naughty. We knew right away the baby is gonna be like daddy. The tech started to push my tummy to get the baby to turn to the proper position. Finally towards the end she was able to take some good pics. My weight today was 146.5. Hopefully I'll be able to maintain a good gain.

2 comments:

Baby Jeanavin said...

Wait a minute! Are you sure you're in your 3 months?! That baby looks big! LOL! I wanted to start a journal on him, but I'm too lazy to keep up on it. So I didn't bother. I might start a website that's dedicated to the baby though. That's later on when I get my stuff together.

Unknown said...

Hey Ester, its Chuckie I just wanted to send my congrats to you and Gavin. I'm looking forward to see both our kids grow up together and having fun. Tell Gavin I told him he was next. LOL