Monday, August 18, 2008

2nd Sonogram



Gavin and I went for our second sonogram yesterday at St. Roosevelt. I was all siked about bringing our video camera to record the session. But the technician said no to cameras. Oh well. She took her time looking at all the anatomy. We saw the brain, legs, arms, fingers, ankles, feet, 4 chambers of the heart, and the blood flow, nose and lips...and some other parts I can't remember. Gavin told the tech that I didn't want to know the sex but that he wanted to know. Tech said that wasn't allowed since I was the patient. He asked tech to take a photo of the sex parts so he could bring back to his hospital to ask. He's so silly. Baby Liu weights 13 ounces..and she said that I'm a further along than the estimated. Due date is now January 3rd, 2009 from January 8th.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey esther and gavin!

it's kara..... where's the sonogram of the picture where we can tell the sex eh? hehe..

it's so exciting counting down 136 days....

all the best. see you both this weekend :)

*HUGZZZZzzzz*

Baby Jeanavin said...

omg! ur baby's belly is almost as big as my son!!! man I think I was way over my 20 weeks when he was 13oz!

Liu said...

So Gavin hasn't been able to find out the sex..or so he said. But you guys can vote on what sex you think it'll be. I've been hearing a lot of girl votes. Gavin's mom thinks it's a boy.