

- Express Bus! No more going up and downstairs and hoping for a seat. And people are actually more civilized than subway riders. They say hello and thank you instead of shoving and elbowing you. It’s quite refreshing.
- Going "swimming" - I use parentheses cause I can't swim. I do jog in the pool and kick with the help of a kick board. The weightlessness helps loosen up your muscles and joints. Doc said I should go everyday. I go about twice a week. Getting in and out of a wet swimsuit is not an easy feat. I do highly recommend for you preggers.
- Tummy Honey - the only cream that alleviated my itchy belly. It's expensive ($20 a tub), but it works. I tried coco butter, Aveeno intense relief, and hydrocortisone - none worked. The itchiness started around the 24th week. I used Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula, Massage Cream for Stretch Marks previous to the itchiness..it's a lot cheaper and gets you used to rubbing the belly with lotion/cream.
- Maternity Support belt from Babies R Us - so comfy and light for backache. http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2864117
No comments:
Post a Comment