
We went for our sonogram today. Grandpa and Grandma Cheung was there with us. Baby is bigger than average. 50% is average, Baby Liu is at 68% percentile - estimated weight is 3lbs and 11oz. We were able to see baby suck his/her thumb. My mom said I sucking on my thumb when I came out of the womb.
Also went to see Diabetes doctor today. She was happy with my progress, sugar range is good. And will keep me on the diet. They also drew 3 tubes of blood from me. First from left arm but then it stopped producing blood after the first tube. So they had to tap my right arm for the two other tubes.
2 comments:
You're much better than me. You at least keep track of all the events happening and note the "firsts" on here. Sonogram looks good. I have one from the very first time I went to see the doc and I was reviewing it the other day. Tina was carrying baby next to me and I compared the both and it was amazing. The feeling was indescribable. From such a tiny embryo to such an adorable baby!
By the way, I was trying to see if I could figure out if baby is a boy or girl from the sono... I think baby looks like a boy! I hope so! Boy boy boy boy...!
Post a Comment