Tuesday, December 16, 2008
37 Weeks
We had a sonogram today. Sorry no pics, head is down and facing my spine. Baby is positioning him/herself to make an appearance. Technician said she was able to see the baby's head hair! Baby Liu weighs 7lbs, 2oz. During the non-stress test, I had contractions, but didn't feel them. Baby fell asleep, I had to shift around a few times to wake the baby up. Diabetes doc is really happy with my control with sugar, He said that if baby grows more 9lbs, they would want to induce. My obgyn thinks that I can give birth any moment, currently at 1cm and cervix is soft. So maybe next week we get to meet Baby Liu!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So did you have Baby Liu yet?! Must tell me so I can be one of the first to visit you and Baby Liu!
Post a Comment